View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 02:29 AM   #2
beenwaitingalongtime
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: diaper accessories - where to buy?

I think $30 is pretty typical for a diaper sprayer. If you can get one cheaper w/ the following features, get it! I love my mini-shower (from www.treecitydiapers.com ) and the adjustable water pressure. It hooks onto the back bowl to stay out of the way/yet handy when I need it and connects right to the toilet in seconds.

I would say go for a plastic pail--as I wonder if a metal one would rust if it got wet repeatedly. If you can find one w/ a step-on lid opener, that's great so you don't have to bend. I'm using my Diaper Dekor lined w/ a pail liner currently just because I got it at my shower. I like the step-on part, but it doesn't hold much...

I make PUL pail liners, if you need one. They're $14-$23 depending on how many gallons. Lots of other mamas make them on here, too...

I've got some gorgeous Amy Butler print PUL dipes from www.thefancifulfanny.com (a DS mama)--maybe she has enough of some of the prints to make a wetbag? Check out her site, or PM her here. Those prints sure would make a pretty bag!