View Single Post
Old 05-05-2006, 06:07 PM   #9
BeedieWeedieB
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: overprotective kitty! Any baby and pet stories?

We got our crazy puppy, Lady a month after our oldest turned 1, she was the same age, so we celebrate their b-days together. From night one she slept under his crib, she always plays with him and only gets more'rough' as he does. When he wakes from his nap, she is the first one up the stairs and leaping over the gate in his doorway. With our second son we werent sure she would be as close but on Easter we went to my grandparents house, they have an older puppy and the two love to play. The day was great but near the end of our stay I had little david laying on my lap and their dog came near, I think probably to sniff me or the boy and Lady jumped in between us, barking and snarling, the other dog was part chow and of course fought back, she's bigger than my girl but Lady didnt back down till they were separated. I know it really wasnt warranted in this case from our point of view but nice to know she is so protective of both my boys.

heidi