View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 02:44 PM   #6
joyfulsoul
Happy Squeal Creations
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone know a non-plastic, non-MIC alternative...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennsmile View Post
Hmm the world?

My children enjoyed pulling up on sofas, grandmas' cofee table, chairs, tv trays. No need for yet another toy to clutter my house.

Jenn

Elly is only 3 months old, so shes not pulling herself up yet. But she'd much rather be upright so I'd like something she could stand in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2cody View Post
I don't know. My son has an exersaucer and loves it. I guess I never really thought of it being MIC, because it's a few years old (was my cousin's for her son and he's like 5 now). He's starting to use the rest of the house as a playground too but I the exersaucer as a place for him to chill while I take my shower. Never really thought of it as dangerous.
We had an exersaucer for my first DD, and we'll probably end up with one for Elly, too. I don't think they are necessarily dangerous. We just try to avoid MIC stuff (don't always manage it, though ), and I was wondering if there was something out there I hadn't thought of.

Thanks for the responses!
joyfulsoul is offline   Reply With Quote