View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 12:35 AM   #1
aliyahsmommy
Registered Users
seller

36 weeks now with chronic insomnia AND I'm sick! What to do!

I did the same thing when I was pregnant with my DD#1. I CAN NOT sleep!! I go to bed at 4 and 5 in the morning and I feel horrible ALL day. BUT...last time I didn't have a two year old to take care of!! All day today I felt like I was in a nightmare! I'd dose off to sleep on the couch and 10 min. later my DD would wake me up an inch from my face hollaring "mama I need..." When she didn't wake me up after 10 to 15 min. I'd panic and wonder what she was doing that was keeping her SO occupied. AND I'm SICK too! I think it's a sinus infection. The skin on my nose is raw from constantly blowing it and when I wash my face it stings BAD! There is a alot of pressure in my head and ears. SO when this new baby girl gets here I'm already going to be exausted!! I've heard other moms say they did the same thing when they were pregnant-insomnia. Does anyone have any ideas on how to cope? We are moving this week too. So I have got to find the strength to pack! It doesn't seem to matter how tired I get myself by the end of the day I can not rest!

Thanks mamas for the advice- without diaperswappers all I'd have is "paid programming" to pass the hours of restlessness.
Elizabeth, married 14 years to my childhood sweetheart Aaron, WAHM to Aliyah 7-21-04 , and Lilyana 9-15-06expecting #3 in September
aliyahsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote