View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 01:46 PM   #1
Registered Users
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 122
My Mood:
Question Delaying Vaxing & Traveling

Question for Moms who are delaying vaxing....

We are thinking of delaying vaxing for at least a year, maybe two. But, we might be traveling to Australia to visit family when the baby is about 1 yr or 1 yr and a half. Do you think we would need to get any of the vaxes before traveling? If so, which ones would you suggest?


BeUTfulMama is offline   Reply With Quote