View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 11:03 AM   #1
cowmommy
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; Matthew 5:44
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Please Read RE: Openly Outing/bashing WAHMS and Places to leave FB here

Diaper chatter is yet again over run with Bashing of WAHMs and it is, same as always, not acceptable. I'm sorry mamas, there is NO way to review both sides of the story in a thread like the ones that have been popping up and they can ruin a business...some mamas way to make a living. We have never allowed these types of threads on DS. We are now applying this rule to ANY business that is outed. If you post the business name the thread will be deleted.

You can post in the trans and FB forum for questions on how to handle a situation but you are not allowed to post WHO the other person is. If their is any indication that people are being pm'd to out the person, the thread will be trashed and warnings will be given.

DS has a WAHM Feedback forum that everyone is welcome to use to report problems with any company. And if you have a transaction issue, you can send a PM to an admin or a senior moderator (just one of us please). If everyone would take advantage of these features we could make the world of diaper shopping even safer

Feel Free to post here with other places to leave feedback and I will link them in this original post.

Breakdown of places to leave FB:

WAHM Feedback
Diaper Pin
Juicy Apple

Last edited by Harmony96; 10-23-2008 at 01:16 PM. Reason: removed obsolete link