View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 02:27 PM   #2
kthiday
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Thumbs up Re: cues for my 7 month old?

I would say the easiest way to start is put her on the pot after long naps and about 15/20min after eating. Start from there until you learn her schedule, but those are pretty much 'givens' and it will begin to show her 'that's where you go potty'. If you have hardwood flooring or tile, let her go w/o a dipe- that for sure is the FASTEST way to figure out when she's going to pee, can be messy too Sart watching her carefully and you will begin to pick up on her cues- ie, they will pause momentarily right before they potty, and then continue with whatever they were doing. Many LO potty while they are eating, my DS never did, but RIGHT afterwords. DD potties just as she's finishing eating her bottle. You will learn just by watching. And eventually you can take them to the potty before the go, after you've seen them give their cues. The signing really helped us too. Patience and practice, and as much diaper free time is the best way to start! Good luck.

kthiday is offline   Reply With Quote