Old 01-24-2008, 05:15 AM   #11
anniefogg
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: some dye /paint jobs honest opinions PLEASE*lots o pics*

Quote:
Originally Posted by topazdodge View Post
OK, I belong to the tie-dye addicts anonymous group, and I say your stuff rocks! I do especially love the paintings on the shirts, they turned out really nice. The only suggestion I could make would be to maybe try some brighter, more vibrant colors in the tie-dye? Other than that, looks good! Oh, and we LOVE tie-dye socks here. Dd always grabs those first, and they don't show stains at all! (Unless dh makes another mud pit for her)
Thank you ! to funny mama! we must have similar tastes because you have posted in my dyed yarns and wooly stuff too I love tie-dye I wish they were more vibrant-maybe I will dye them again. It was my first try at the "professional" fiber reactive dyes and it was much harder than dying wool. I started mixing my colors and then of course my dillution went down so when I rinsed the colors kept fading wash fade, wash fade but they don't run like rit, and it is easier to make colors, but you really have to keep the strength of dye up KWIM? i THINK i WILL RE-DYE THEM WHY NOT HAVE A BUNCH OF DYE IN MY CELLAR-STUPID CAP LOCK