View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 06:03 PM   #1
xelasminin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Thumbs up * * * * *N u r s i n g ~ N e c k l a c e s* * * * * - ITEMS REDUCED!

What is a Nursing Necklace? it is a necklace that the mama wears, when the baby becomes distractable while nursing. It protects mama from being pinched, scratched, etc.

My necklaces are designed so that the mom can wear them out in public, and they look fashionable. They can be worn after the baby has weaned as a reminder of your nursing relationship.

Intro:

I'm Mindy, mama to 2 beautiful children. Hunter who is 3 1/2 and Evangeline who just turned 1. Married to Alex a wonderful hubby who supports me. We just celebrated 5 years! I'm mostly a stay at home mama!

NOW 8.00ppd

8.00ppd

8.00ppd

---------below this line are SOLD----------

NEW!!!

NOW 15.00 ppd (was 25.00)

NOW 15.00ppd (was 25.00)

18.00ppd - blue orient 10.00

18.00ppd - blueness 10.00

- passion, journey, dream - exactly what nursing is all about. our passion for giving the best, the journey it creates, the dreams we have for our little ones. sold

16.00- this is a little different than my old wooden necklaces, these have glass tigers eye beads in between the wooden beads. I have brown cording that goes with this, which it will come with.... sold

- green glory sold

d - purple wonder -sold

- daydreaming - sold

20.00ppd - butterfly wishes -sold

SOLD.

SOLD

**NEW**

teal wonder - 15.00ppd

starlight starbright.

++as always,most of these necklaces are made of glass and sometimes smaller beads that could be a choking hazard. I take great care in connecting wires and use strong wire that bounces back to shape if pulled on, but please do take care in watching your child play with these beads just in case one would happen to break, though I don't envision that happening! ++
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	avatar22614_5.gif.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	24868  

Last edited by xelasminin; 05-02-2009 at 12:55 PM.
xelasminin is offline   Reply With Quote