View Single Post
Old 09-01-2006, 12:09 PM   #1
AngelMommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Question question regarding testing

Okay, so first I guess I need to provide a little background so you know why I have to question this way.

Earlier this month, I called my OB's office for more packs of my BC and they were closing early. They said they would have them for me the next week. I ran out of pills Sat. night. Then didn't get a chance to get the new ones until Tues. So I started the new pack when I got it.

This was almost 2 weeks ago.

Meanwhile, I"m having lots of pregnancy symptoms. Everything I had when preggo with DS, and then some. I tried testing earlier this week because I had a migraine and wanted to have some sort of relief without worrying that I could be harming a baby. It was negative. That was wed, 2 weeks after AF.

When do you think I would be able to test and get accurate results?

I guess the real issue is I don't know when to expect AF due to the mess-up with BC, and therefore don't know when I'm late?

Looking back at the dates, I guess I'm probably imagining this all, or something... I don't know. I just want to be sure, though... TIA!