View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 09:08 AM   #1
mum2James&Julia
Registered Users
Formerly: mum2James&Bean
seller

My Mood:
I think my dd is PT against my will!

This is my first time posting on this forum I just needed to vent to people who will understand

That's IT! I just need to get pregnant again so I can use all my beautiful diapers for longer. For heaven's sake, my DS isn't even fully potty trained (having the most ridiculous time trying to get him to poop on the potty).

I've been bringing Julia to the potty to poop since she was about 3 months old and she's been fairly consistent. She only really started peeing on the potty in the last month or so (before that, if she had to pee while she was pooping she would). I only take her to the potty a few times a day generally. I have daycare kids as well as my own kids so it's not particularly convenient to take her every hour.

Well, I've now noticed she's starting to hold her pee in for longer. Often, her diaper is dry when I bring her to the potty and she'll pee on the potty instead of her diaper. This is totally being led by her... I had no intentions of her potty learning this early.

What should I do??? Go with the flow? Start taking her more and encouraging this? Yikes! I have so many future diaper purchases planned. Sooo not fair!

At what age do partly EC'd kids potty train normally? I know I probably have a while before she's consistent, but I wonder if I should go with it and make her some yummy BV undies.

Sigh....... I so didn't expect this so early. She walks, signs, communicates so well (compared to my son) and now potty training? Good grief, Harvard here we come! (just kidding)

ETA - I thought this was funny. Guess what dd's first word was (a couple weeks ago). POOP! BWAHAHAHA!

Last edited by mum2James&Julia; 02-05-2008 at 09:17 AM.
mum2James&Julia is offline   Reply With Quote