View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 08:12 AM   #2
keegans_mommy
I had the CD wagon impounded!
seller

My Mood:
Re: Baby fever...I wish he'd get it!!!!!!

I am in the exact same boat with my DH. We had a HUGE discussion about why HE didn't want another one and I felt it's HIS decision because I want one and cannot do it without him and all he has to say is NO. So I am at the mercy of his decision and it doesn't matter what I say and my decision bares no weight. Seem familiar? I wonder though, is it fair to either party? Probably not. I don't feel it's right for him to make the final decision and he doesn't feel it's fair to have another.

He just simply does not want me to go through another PG (even though I am MORE than willing!) or labor, which I am also willing! The last thing he doesn't want to go through is the baby days in which they go quickly enough so what is it that he REALLY is trying to avoid? Ahhhhhhh! Sorry, venting about my own struggles with having another and being denied.

I can sypathize with you mama