Old 02-10-2008, 05:22 AM   #41
tessa1002
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: RME is safe/ legit. right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyof4es View Post
ugh to AOL, talk about Big Brother, double (sometimes triple) billing, and letting psycho stalkers find you thru unscrupulous mods

ugh to Citifinancial - the ORIGINAL loan sharks

and ugh to Deutsche Bank who is in serious trouble in Ohio for their foreclosure rate, selling loans to "banks" that don't credit mortgage payments, etc.

Needless to say I'm not signing up.
Ted Leonsis isn't only from AOL, and its not like it was HIS company. He started working there when they purchased his marketing company, and he retired from there in '06. He also produced a film, owns a sports entertainment company, etc. I'm sure he's not Mother Teresa, but he's not any worse than any other filthy rich guy who loves to start up huge companies and roll in his money.

I live in OH and haven't heard anything terrible about Deutsche Bank. I do know they are the biggest bank in Germany though, so even if they did have problems with an OH branch, doesn't mean the whole company is screwy. Besides, tons of banks have had huge issues over subprime mortgages. From what I read about Deutsche, their subprime investments were modest compared to that of a lot of banks.

Citi is pretty screwed when it comes to the subprime mortgages, I will give you that.

Even if what you implied was true though, I am supposed to believe that these people are teaming up with former United States Treasury Secretary Larry Summers, former Charles Schwab CEO David Pottruck, former MasterCard International President, CEO Russell Hogg and Morgan Stanley to steal my identity?
tessa1002 is offline   Reply With Quote