View Single Post
Old 09-06-2006, 01:54 PM   #5
Mom2Taylor
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Toddler/Booster seat?

I'm not familiar with the size of the comfort sport, but the first convertable car seat we had was the Evenflo Triumph 5. It's safety ratings are right up there with the Britax seats and it's super easy to use. I think it goes up to 40 lbs. I'd take him to BRU and "try it on". This seat is around $120ish...at least when we got it for DD #1, it was. Much cheaper than the Britax.

With that said, we got a Britax when dd #2 was born. Right now the baby is still in a infant car seat, but we will likely be putting her in the Evenflo in a week or two (she's a big fatty ) and our toddler is in the Britax. It was more expensive, but it will hold her up to 65 lbs, so we probably won't have to buy another seat for her. We'll see. With that said, the ONLY reason we got a Britax instead of another Evenflo is because we had a store credit at a place that only carried Britax car seats----free Britax of pay for an Evenflo...it wasn't a hard choice.