View Single Post
Old 09-07-2006, 05:25 PM   #1
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
taking newborn to ER

ok im leaving as soon as dd finishes eating...she has been projectile vomiting all afternoon-and acting weird all day. she usually stays up most of the day, taking cat naps, but today she slept all day and was very hard to wake up to feed. i called the dr after she threw up the first time and the nurse said to call back if it looked like she wasnt keeping any bm down...so i called back after 4 times. as soon as she throws up she wants to eat again!!! anyways i called back and the nurse said to take her to ER bc dr office is closed and she was a low birth weight baby...so im going in as soon as she is done eating...dh is at work so im going by myself...for those who pray, pray for me...im not good with hospitals- or my dd getting stuck by needles, dh normally holds her so i can leave the room...

any ways i will update later...thanks
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote