View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 08:15 AM   #1
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I am a HORRIBLE MOM!!!

I feel like suck a horrible mom. The day before yesterday i had a HORRIBLE day with my kids. They were just plain BAD! They were getting into everything. and not listening to me, and makign huge messes. I was upset trying to find some fabric i needed, so they were left unattended for about 15 min whiel i was in the garage. Well the DESTROYED my house in the 15 min. I made them dinner and told them they were going to bed after they ate. This would hvae been an hour early, but i felt the way they were acting,they would either go to bed, or they would get beaten by nights end... Well at the table they were playing, making all kinds of noise, juming around, andthat is not acceptable and they know that. So i just told them to go to bed I SWORE i would never send my kids to bed without a full tummy, but i just didnt know what to do. I was sooo mad at them...My house was trashed, hubby was on his way home, i hadnt showered, Just a BAD day!!!

So yesterday, I stayed out of the office all together, Except when i had one kid here and she was napping. This was a HUGE wake up call for me. I was ontop of my kids like you wouldnt believe, and i cleaned my house for hours. I even shampooed all the carpets, mopped all the floors and washed a coupel windows. I mean REALLY clean.
When the kids were al home from school, and had their snack, They kept askign me, "mom when are you going into the office" What a wake up call. I am spending way to much of my time in the office during the day. Really i feel so far behind on my work, and i am trying to catch up, but i cant do it.
I have about 2 hours to sew during nap time, and that has to be it. until night comes, and hubby takes over and i go to work.
My kids are so wild and i dont know how to get a hold on them.My mom says i am makingexcuses forhtem,and I think I do. I say things like. Well they are only 5,4 and 2,They really dont know... BUT they do!!!!We have had the same rules in this house since they were born.. This may be WAYYYY off, but my oldest has really started acting up alot lately and has been having major behaviro issues.I wonder ifit could be she hates kindergarten. She asks me everyday,when she can go to first grade becasue kindergarten is stupid, and all they do is sing. She is BORED. I can see it in her work. At first she was excited and took alot of carein the coloring activities, but now,she just scribbles,she does her homework really fast,and wants more. and she doesnt want to go to school anymore... I think she is acting out becasue of it...

As for my other kids, I know i just plain old spoiled my 2 YO> She is a brat and i made herhtat way, and now i need to fix it.

I am ust feelinglike i am a bad mommy. Hubyb toldmethatmykids dont act like all the other kids.. Sometimes i thinkhe is wrongbut now i think he is right. I dontthink all 5 yo's raid the pantry, and play inthe bathroom...

I just dont know what to do.... Except keep my butt out of the office...

Anyway, guess i will be around alot less...