View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006, 07:45 AM   #4
Shaysbabygirls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: a few more symptoms with a BFN this AM!

I'm sorry you got a BFN. That's always so dissappointing. Do you think it would be good to tell you dh on a day out without the kids? LOL! I'm just asking because he said "no" to more, and I don't want you to have to miss a fun day out without your kiddos BUT then again, he may be about it, and it would be SO MUCH FUN to be able to celebrate with just him! (i'm not being snarky if that's how it sounds, lol, i just ALWAYS wonder how MY dh will react LOL)

I think all your symptoms sound promising! ESPECIALLY the peeing 100 times a night and the ligament pain! That stinky pain ALWAYS clues me in!

I wish you the BFP you want!

Good luck with the new tests... OH and Clear blue easy digital picks up at 50 or less. From my u/s, it must have picked it up at like 10.....if the u/s is right. Plus, they're like 9.00 for 2 tests (if you get the bonus pack) so FYI, use that one! it works really wonderfully! I'm so excited. let us know ASAP!

good luck mama!