nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: My dd has 2 identities..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanSmiles
Melissa,
Don't forget the past six months - you guys have been through a lot! They can get stressed. My guess is that she misses you as well. She probably has an overwhelming desire just to be near you and dosn't know how to say that.

When we lost Miles, Clarise was one week shy of three year. All of her little friend were in dance, so I thought she might like to do it. Well, she sat in the corner of the dance class and cried and sulked. She didn't want anything to do with them. She wanted to "watch."

My point is that I think it was too soon after our loss. They also grieve, but don't understand how to express their grief. I know you are pregnant with another, but she may be scared of another loss.

Something to consider?

That makes sense.... i did tell her teacher when she asked in a packet about anything that might be going on. that i was pregnant and due in March, andthe last baby was stillborn in may... I am sure she has fears, becasue she tells me, she prays that this baby won tdie too...And in family prayer last week, she said, she was thankful for the new baby, and asked heavenly father if we could keep this one.. This was me

Thanks for this perspective....