View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 06:25 AM   #4
beepsmnms
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Major Ear Infections- Need herb advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenkmt
OK I know lots of you know a lot about herbal remidies, so I am pulling for everything I have right now.

My almost 2 year old son has had ear infections for a long time. He was born in October 2004, had his first one end of December 2004 it lasted with constant antibiotics until like June of 05. Then it stopped, and started back in October of 05 and lasted until May of 06. Then they stopped and about 4 weeks ago, I took him in the Dr. and they said he had another bad one. We started antibiotics again. They ended 2 weeks ago.

Well...... Last night his ear drum ruptured. . I didn't know it until he showed me. BAD MOMMY! I took him to the Dr. and we are taking antibiotics again. I asked her about herbal and she said that she didn't know of anything to do but toobs.

Idon't want a response like toobs are great blah blah blah... I don't want to do that and I don't want to have my child in pain. He has been tested for milk and different kind of allergies so I have thought about that.

What do you suggest and please be specific. I can't stand to have this happening! PLEASE HELP!

BTW, I still BF him. I don't know if that helps with anything you need to know.

Misti
Aww Misti, I feel your sons pain so much. I've battled ear infections all my life, luckily my dd is 2 shes had her share but they were never bad and always cleared up with antibiotics. My ds only had 1 ear infection and hes now 14. I got one last week and my ear closed up and its just now strating to open back up, so i reallly feel ds pain, but id much rather it be me than the little one. Give him a big kiss from me and lmk if you need anything.