View Single Post
Old 05-08-2006, 06:31 PM   #10
heluvsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy Loss Thread...

When I was 20 I lost my second dd in the 36th week of my pregnancy. The umbilical cord had gotten wrapped around her neck 3 times and she died in utero. I had to carry her for 2 days knowing she was gone. Then they induced labor, and it was the most awful experience, going through a full blown labor and delivery with no reward in the end but to say goodbye. I'm so thankful I know she (and my other baby) are with the Lord and I will see her again someday! It took 2 years before I finally conceived again after that, but much later I found out that I had thyroid disease, and I'm almost sure that is why. If you're having trouble getting pg, I'd definitely ask your doc to check your thyroid levels, as it is common!

On the other end of the spectrum, my 4th pregnancy ended in a very early m/c at 8.5 weeks. Still very traumatic, but in a different way. I healed much faster emotionally from that one. I only had one cycle after that before I conceived again and Hope was born. I know a lot of docs will tell you to wait at least 3 months to ttc again, but follow your heart...I knew God was telling me I'd be pg again within 2 months and I certainly was!

to all of you!