View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 06:32 AM   #6
Shaysbabygirls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I've decided to get a new doc

Sarah! That sounds awesome! I was thinking of Dr. Murphree in Round Rock. Since we're not moving (yet... we can't afford to move) we're gonna still be in Round Rock for the next year!
His office seems erally nice, they deal with high risk pregnancies, and they have an in office 3D/4D machine (that's NOT the reason I want to go, but since I get monitored every 2-4wks by u/s anyway, due to my blood pressure and the meds I have to take for it, and since this is my last pg if all goes well, I want to see the monkey by 3D/4D u/s! LOL!) I now that Dr. Murphree takes my insurance, but I bet that your doc does too!. I'm SOOO over overly busy OB offices! LOL! I mean, when I had to go in for my Emergency U/S, my appt was at 3. I got there at 2:30, DIDN'T even get called back until almost 4pm! I had to sit in that stupid waiting room listening to women gush over their babies moving, blah blah blah! I was NOT too happy about that! I realize that it happens, but making me sit there for 1 1/2 hours?!? Come on!
I just want someone who seems to listen and care. I know people are busy, but I am too! and all this stress isn't good for anyone!