View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 05:29 AM   #1
keegans_mommy
I had the CD wagon impounded!
seller

My Mood:
The big fat AF is singing today

Yup, after a week and a 1/2 of mild cramping, 5 days of spotting, AF is finally showing up. so I guess the doc was right and I was terribly off base.

I usually wouldn't have a problem with this except for the fact that this is the first time I have ever been wrong about being PG or not. Now when I do become PG, I will not be trusting my body's signals like I have done in the past. This is infuriating!

Oh well, anyway, I am so busy selling my business off, getting back to being a SAHM exclusively and catching up on household duties that waiting the month is probably the best thing I can do.

The other good thing is: I have been PG 5 times in the past, 3 of those PG's I have gotten PG the very first month so I am quick when we try so I am hoping this lat one will be quick too

Oh, and I am nuts too! Since we are starting completely over and don't have diddly squat for a new baby, I have sold alot of my fabric and inventory and turned around and bought a very nice NB/S stash and a good maternity wardrobe so far

So now I think I will go to FF and get myself a ticker since I am on CD1

Last edited by keegans_mommy; 09-15-2006 at 05:33 AM.
keegans_mommy is offline   Reply With Quote