View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 01:52 PM   #24
jenn5388
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: So is it REALLY bad that...[edit at top]

I always get worried when I tell people miranda doesn't see a doctor either. I did have her at the hospital and she isn't vaxed, and won't be.

we did the 2 month appt and the doctor completely lost his mind and freaked on me until i had to walk out of the office crying my eyes out. I never went back for a well baby visit again. At 6 months I brought her in for something and the doctor was really nice about not vaxing and all.. then i had to switch doctors so at 8 months when she got this horrible rash on her face i bought her in and all the doctor talked about was bringing in her vac record at her 12 month check. I told her I didn't have one because she's not being Vaccinated.. and walked out. miranda ended up with a horrible cold from that appt.

she's now over 2 (just barely) and i don't plan on taking her in for anything.
Unless of course by some miracle i can find a doctor who doesn't push vaccinations. which would be a miracle.

To the OP:
It's not Bad in anyway to not bring your child to WBV. IMO they are pointless. I measure and weigh her every couple of months, which i used to weigh myself then weigh her. I now have her stand on the scale, and I get out a tape measure and measure her.

I never understood why adults had to go to the doctor only once a year, but babies have to go 100 times a year. then one day it dawned on me.. Vaccinations.. and to fill out the rest of the appt they basically make small talk. Not vaccinating no need to go in.
jenn5388 is offline   Reply With Quote