View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 12:24 PM   #109
MelissaNCgirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Adopt a Newbie!!!!

BIG SISTER AVAILABLE!!!

I'm Melissa, 35 yr old SAHM to DS who is 10 months old. We've been CDing since birth. I have a stash of nice PF's, flats, fitteds, pockets, AIO's, PUL covers, fleece covers, and wool. I've tried lots of different things, but I'm very happy with my stash right now. I'm not the most experienced, but I feel I could probably offer a bit of help to someone new. I have a FL/HE washer, but I have done diaper laundry with a TL too (first 2-3 months of the CDing career). We've done the EBF poo diapering and now we're into solid foods and all the stuff that goes along with that (I'm loving my sprayer). I'm in NC and hubby is totally on board with all this fluffy addiction stuff. He's not super competent with all the different types, but he doesn't complain about the money I spend. Whew!

Would love to help out if I can. I saw a mama named Tonia post earlier, she lives in NC too, but I can't find her post anymore. Anyway, Tonia, feel free to PM me if you still need a big sis. And I can probably handle more than 1 little sis too.