View Single Post
Old 09-16-2006, 12:13 AM   #7
JustAugust's Avatar
JustAugust
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Cloud 9
Posts: 12,039
My Mood:
Re: I need some advice please....

Has your DC had ay reactions that might make you wary on not giving any more shots? If so, then I would pick which vaxes to get very carefully. If there hasn't been any bad reaction, honestly, I'd just keep giving them.

DS DID have a reaction. Nothing horrible, but enough that I am delaying vaxes now. We're getting his second DTaP though in about 2 weeks.
__________________
Tiffany, Mama to the incredible JM (3.25.06) , NC (7.28.10) and EH (9.23.13)
We don't vaccinate, we kept our sons intact, we use cloth diapers, we co-sleep, we extended RF, we breastfeed, but we watch too much tv and I totally dig plastic! Everyone has their issues, lol.
JustAugust is offline   Reply With Quote