Old 03-11-2008, 10:33 PM   #86
beenwaitingalongtime
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: the updated DS rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissi View Post
Another clarification, if that' ok Lee...
Can I asked to be spammed? Or if I ask 'where can I spend my $$, I'm bored' type thing, can wahms post and say 'come spend it with me, here _____' or something? If it's specifically asked for, is that considered spam?

That is allowed. It isn't unsolicited spam, as you're asking for it. WAHMs are welcomed to reply to people soliciting spam for products they make/sell. The rule is there against unsolicited spam, like this:
Poster: 'What's up, ladies? Man! I have a killer headache. What a day!'
Spam: 'Sry you're feeling crappy mama. I sell Tylenol on my site. Come on over and I'll give you a 50% discount! Here's the link: www.headachefixer.com.'

The poster in no way asked who sold headache medicine. She was just stating that she had a headache, but the reply was unsolicited spam.
If she said this:
Poster: 'What's up, ladies? Man! I have a killer headache. Please tell me there's someone out there who has a cure for it!'
Spam: 'Sry you're feeling crappy mama. I sell Tylenol on my site. Come on over and I'll give you a 50% discount! Here's the link: www.headachefixer.com.'

That clear is up a bit, mama?