View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 07:31 PM   #6
lil'mommakaye
Registered Users
seller

Re: Share how you got started ECing

We started ECing @ ~9 mos. I never planed on ECing but was extremely intregued by the idea. I started noticing DS's grunts @ dinnertime and would bring him to the potty when he was grunting ect. and lo and behold he would go! i was very excited about this and looked further into the idea. i have read on this board only and have yet to read any litriture on the subject. The cueing is great and i have yet to try that. I know he understands the term poo poo and potty BC when i mention the terms he climbs on me and whines a little, so i bring him to the potty and he gets excited and sits. he immediatly stars pushing and goes w/in seconds of sitting. We have encountered the problem of him ONLY going on our home toilet, he is freaked out about others? i could use advice on that sub, and will probly post a thread on it! DS is 10 mos now and rarley bms in his dipe. We are going @ his pace only and on his cues. i would love to read more if anyone has books on the sub. i would be interested in purchasing! i cant wait to read more storys of others journeys into EC!!

Krystal
Momma to 99, 07 & Stella Grace 10/28/10
~My Star In Heaven~
lil'mommakaye is offline   Reply With Quote