View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 08:43 AM   #22
Lee
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Ok so Kim was allowed back...what about the others who were banned trying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zosiasmama View Post
I am very sad to hear this Lee. You made the rules, posted them and then expected everyone to understand them, not questions them (even though some were just absurd and ridiculous to follow) and then banned people for not following them. All of this within a few short hours.
Seems to me like you were trying to set some of us up for failure.

Very sad IMO, that is why I asked the question here. It does not seem right that a person with so many strikes against her (Kim) would be just wiped clean even though she has so many over such a long time, but someone who broke one NEW (several hard to accept and unfair) rule would be bannished forever.
I don't think you are ever going to fully agree. These ladies didn't break some technical rule like Kim did. The didn't just act in "heat of the moment" anger either. This was planned, pre-meditated attempts to hurt DS. You can think I am harsh or making things up, but I know EXACTLY what went on during those two days, exactly. I have also received an abundance of communication and feedback to confirm all I know. What more is there to explain...you continued questioning isn't going to bring a new detail to light as I have shared openly and honestly why I did what I did. I know several mamas that don't like my decision, but I know a whole lot more that do and are very supportive of my efforts to rid DS of these hateful mamas that would only like to damage this great community. Please don't expect more of an answer as I have been stating the same reasoning all along and posted it in multiple threads. I have nothing to hide.