View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 09:51 AM   #26
cowmommy
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; Matthew 5:44
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: Ok so Kim was allowed back...what about the others who were banned trying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny's Woolies View Post
Well said. I hope Lee takes all this into consideration and eats some crow.
Lee already responded with the final ruling on this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I don't think you are ever going to fully agree. These ladies didn't break some technical rule like Kim did. The didn't just act in "heat of the moment" anger either. This was planned, pre-meditated attempts to hurt DS. You can think I am harsh or making things up, but I know EXACTLY what went on during those two days, exactly. I have also received an abundance of communication and feedback to confirm all I know. What more is there to explain...you continued questioning isn't going to bring a new detail to light as I have shared openly and honestly why I did what I did. I know several mamas that don't like my decision, but I know a whole lot more that do and are very supportive of my efforts to rid DS of these hateful mamas that would only like to damage this great community. Please don't expect more of an answer as I have been stating the same reasoning all along and posted it in multiple threads. I have nothing to hide.