View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 09:57 AM   #30
mum2dandcait
Registered Users

Re: Ok so Kim was allowed back...what about the others who were banned trying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I don't think you are ever going to fully agree. These ladies didn't break some technical rule like Kim did. The didn't just act in "heat of the moment" anger either. This was planned, pre-meditated attempts to hurt DS. You can think I am harsh or making things up, but I know EXACTLY what went on during those two days, exactly. I have also received an abundance of communication and feedback to confirm all I know. What more is there to explain...you continued questioning isn't going to bring a new detail to light as I have shared openly and honestly why I did what I did. I know several mamas that don't like my decision, but I know a whole lot more that do and are very supportive of my efforts to rid DS of these hateful mamas that would only like to damage this great community. Please don't expect more of an answer as I have been stating the same reasoning all along and posted it in multiple threads. I have nothing to hide.

Treading lightly here Lee, but the bolded phrase above is a little disturbing. The ladies that came here came here as a direct result of Kim's begging on other forums to not allow DS to get away with banning her. These women came to her defense for what they felt was a bogus banning of a long standing DS member who had just suffered a loss. Sure, things got out of control and heated but that is pretty much par for the course on forums.
Calling a group of people "hateful mamas" will do nothing but continue to fuel the fires and perpetuate the name calling and perceived hatred. Many of the most disturbing comments didn't even come from the evil board, we aren't all out to get DS.
Bleh, I don't know...I just think it really sucks to have some of my friends referred to as "hateful" on a public forum by a board owner. I'm not sure if it's sad or infuriating.
That's all, back to lurking.