View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 07:45 PM   #30
tararaboomdeea
Banned
sitesupporter

Re: possible re-evaluation of certain members?

Quote:
Originally Posted by staceyroo77 View Post
Whatever it was, you probably won't find it b/c a thread she started was deleted. That may have something to do with it, I noticed it was deleted just as I went to read it....Then I was told she left.
Yep. If you're reading back through the Poof thread, not all of the "evidence" is there. Some people had started other threads that were deleted, some of them within a minute or two of being posted. There were some people that were banned for PM's sent. Some were warned and didn't stop, etc. Just remember, we don't know everything that happened behind the scenes and don't have the benefit of seeing the "big picture".

So, having said that, and based on that, the only people that come to my mind from that list that were wrongly banned are Onlygirl and soggygranolamommy. I've sent PM's about these people and haven't received answers, so I'm just going to let it go. It's a bummer and upsets me, but seeing as the Admins and Mods have been quite on both threads in regards to this, I'll take that as the answer and leave well enough alone.