View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 09:45 AM   #9
Boheme
Registered Users
Formerly: happyve**n
seller

My Mood:
Re: I am officially the worst tooth fairy ever!

Playing tooth fairy is something I love! I write a poem/letter from the tooth fairy, personalized to current stuff going on with DS, praising him for being such a good boy that even the fairies and gnomes from far away have heard about it, reminding him to be a good big brother, etc... I'm not a poet, but they're cheesy and cute, just right for a kid! Then I find a jewel/stone/coin that the fairy can leave (reminding him somewhere in the poem that she took his tooth to gifted gnomes who turn teeth into treasure with their special hammers and what-not), wrap it all up in some silk or wool, and stick it (with the rolled up letter) in the cumin jar he leaves his tooth in. I also sprinkle it with fairy dust (glitter) and leave a trail of glitter from his bed to the windowsill.

It's so exciting with he comes bouncing into my bed in the morning with glitter in his hair, reading me his letter, telling me all about his magical stone (I usually mention the "magic" properties of whatever stone it is in the letter I leave). He keeps all of his gifts in a silky bag hanging on his bedroom wall. My 4yo can't wait to start losing teeth.

Boheme is offline   Reply With Quote