View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 11:17 PM   #2
avidreader
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: what is your opinion of these?

I only use a breathable bumper and I love it! It really gave me added peace of mind when he was super tiny and I would find him stuffed up against the side of the crib and I knew he was breathing o.k. I know others say they aren't needed and that the risk of a baby suffocating in a bumper is low- but for us, it has been great. I don't know anything about the sheets but from the sound of it , it seems like they would be more breathable than a regular cotton sheet as they seem to have more air holes? This is one of those things that i wouldn't buy unless I could feel it and put my face up to it and test it out- because 20 bucks for a sheet is mucho dinero!
Here's a pic of the front part of the breathable bumper. I sewed on my own matching ties to incorporate it with the crib skirt. I was finishing the back part of the bumper when this was taken and haven't taken an updated one yet. I HTH!

Last edited by avidreader; 03-18-2008 at 11:22 PM. Reason: added pic
avidreader is offline   Reply With Quote