View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 03:51 PM   #24
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Please Read RE: Openly Outing/bashing people PLACES TO LEAVE FB HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2katie View Post
I totally agree that the personal bashing about the manufacturer/ WAHM, etc is out of hand and should be stopped. But just to clarify does this mean that we can't post things that we don't like about the product? It helps to see sometimes that such and such diapers won't work on skinny babies, tall babies, have tabs that lay weird, have sizing inconsistencies, aren't absorbent enough for heavy wetters, etc.

I like to see both kinds of reviews on the product that I want to purchase. I don't really think that it is my business to know about the personal life of the person who makes it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
I'd like to know that, too. IMO I think these sorts of things can be posted just as a straight-up review, without bashing. It is a fact that babies come in all shapes and sizes, and diapers that work FABULOUSLY for one baby-body-style may not work for a different baby body. I just don't like using the words "I don't like the features of this diaper b/c it didn't work for my baby." You CAN still like and appreciate a diaper, even if it doesn't work for your baby, and give neutral feedback saying so.
Reposting to request an answer.
Andrea, child of God, wife of Tim, charting, sewing and authoring mama of L, B, ^i^ J, J, and #5 due in November!
I'm an Independent Younique Presenter. Come see natural-based skin care and 3D Fiber Lash mascara!
Join my team. Get paid daily, starting as soon as 24 hours after sign-up!