View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 04:54 AM   #5
mommymilk
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 2 1/2 year old spirited potty-learner...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallanvor View Post
Does your LO have his own potty? If not, get him his own potty and even consider putting it in whatever room you spend most of your time in. Perhaps if he knows it's right there instead of down the hall he'd be more likely to use it.
He does have his own potty. He even picked it out (it worked for my oldest!) and I have taken it into the playroom and such when he is insistent on running around naked. But because he is a SK, he is VERY particular. We don't go potty on the potty in the playroom, we got potty on the potty in the bathroom! That is what he will tell me. He will also take off whatever dipe he has on, cover, PF and snappi...he is so proud of this. He will then ask to use the potty, we will go in the bathroom, he will put the lid down on his potty, jump off and run out of the room naked. He thinks the whole process is funny, because then I have to catch him and put on a diaper, which he fights. I have also tried not chasing him, and letting him do whatever for awhile. Doesn't work. GGGGGRRRRRRR
mommymilk is offline   Reply With Quote