View Single Post
Old 05-09-2006, 08:06 PM   #1
Bridget Riedell
Registered Users

My Mood:
Super Duper Pee-er!!!!

Hi everybody,

I just had to share what happened to me today. Thought it might bring a smile to your face!

This afternoon, I was out and about with my girls. My little Miriam was in a snappied Indian pf with a Stacinator day/night wool cover over it. Well, we left the house at 1:30ish and she was dry, went to a 2:00 appt. Left that and went shopping, 3:30-still dry. Had another appt. at 4:00-dry. Didn't get into the appt. until 4:30sih-still dry! Waited around for 20 minutes-still dry. She's 11 months old, and in this time had napped and nursed. I KNEW that when she finally peed it would be a doosie! I had NO IDEA!

Well, soon after that, I'm pacing around in the Doctors exam room still waiting for the Dr. to come in. Here I'm holding Miriam on my hip, and WHOOSH!!!!! You know the feeling? That surge of warmth when the diaper wets? Well, I look down and I AM SOAKED!!!!!

She had peed through her pf, through her wool, through her pants, and all over my shirt, down my skirt and onto the floor!!!!!!!!!!!!lleyes2: I couldn't do anything but laugh!!!!

Oh sure, my little one got a dry dipe and cover to wear home! Me on the other hand,

Just thought I'd share with ya all my super pee-er story!! Hope it makes you smile.

In Christ, Bridget
Bridget Riedell is offline   Reply With Quote