View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 08:26 PM   #5
ebutterfly782
Registered Users
Formerly: s**wski
seller

My Mood:
Re: I have NO IDEA how much ebm to send!

I send 4 - 3 ounce bottles. DD stays at daycare from about 7 am to 4 pm. A little less than that really, that's just easier to type. She started at 2 ounces in each bottle. I asked the dr. and he said that 3 ounces was great at a time. We still nurse on demand at home. She loves mommy a lot still. She refuses a bottle if I am anywhere near. If I am gone though, she will take it no problem! She has also started tasting some cereal. (Daycare providers in AL must offer solids at 4 months.) I don't mind. My sitter doesn't force it. She usually tries for a few minutes then, doesn't bother. It's really great!

I pump in the morning on 1 side (2-3 ounces), once at work (5 ounces), and once on the way home on 1 side (2-3 ounces). That usually gets me good. Then on the weekend I get messed up. I had a freezer full of milk, but it is dwindling down. I'm hoping I can get some more in there.

Good luck!