View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 01:11 PM   #28
infantrywife_101
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Breastfeeding mamas weight loss thread, Lets try this again!

Oh oh oh.......can I join??? I am almost 5 weeks PP and have lost about 30lbs........but I need to loose about 30 more. I have struggled with my weight since after haveing DD#1. I don't really have an ideal weight I just want to be comfortable with myself, kwim? I came to this realization after my dh last deployment when I lost like 70lbs because I hardly ever ate, took tons of diet pills, and exercized like no other. And when he came home I ended up gaining most of it back because he made me eat. So I know I will probably never be a size 4 again and I can accept that, but I would like to wear from fitting clothes and feel confident.

I am EBFing and man I swear I ALWAYS feel hungry . I drink constantly and eat every few hours. I was hoping that it was just my hormones but the farther pp I get, the more I doubt this is the case. Speaking of starving my tummy is growling again.

Earn FREE paypal, gift cards, and MUCH more with Swagbucks
infantrywife_101 is offline   Reply With Quote