sunshinemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: updated! Help!!! DS escaped!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelMommy

Update:

Oy, this has got to stop! I put him down last night and at 2 this morning, he was up. I heard him get up, and ran in. We snuggled and did night-night routine again, and I put him back down. 20 min later he brought a bag of cereal and dumped it onto me in my bed!! Argh! Crumbs everywhere! He then brought in his water cup and somehow got the lid off and dumped that on my bed. After about 2 hours of him jumping on me and dumping things on me, we put on one of the movies he was screaming for in hopes of going back to sleep. No such luck (for me anyway, DH slept through all of this, of course). So we have been up since 2. He fell asleep in the car for 5 minutes on the way home from the Dr. (2 yr. check-up), and now won't go down for a nap. I'm sooooo tired!!! DH promised to cut his door when he got home from teaching this afternoon! I don't know if I'll hold off that long!

Lemme just first say, at the mental picture you painted

Secondly, I hope he sleeps through the night again for you soon. But to make you feel better, you're not alone. My girlfriend's son climbed up on top the fridge a couple of times, and my ds has gotton on counters since he was 2ish, climbed over gates around 18 months. You are so not alone. I totally feel for you. Maybe the 'farm house door' what we call them here, will help. He's just exploring and testing his new found freedom.

sunshinemama is offline   Reply With Quote