View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 07:50 AM   #1
StarryEyedSurprise's Avatar
Registered Users
Formerly: btrfli81
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Port Richey. FL
Posts: 2,376
My Mood:
Lawyer in Pasco county FL?

Or even Hillsborough or Pinellas..

My DD's father has no interest in her and seems to have agreed to sign over his rights.. but i don't know where to go from here! Does anyone know of a laywer that handles cases like these? Or has anyone been thru this.. or.. anything! haha
Sarah - Wife to my high school sweetheart and mama to Mykah Joy (10/12), Kylie Starr (8/07), and Alexia Erynne (6/02).
Join me on Swagbucks!
Shop my etsy - Girl To The Third Power
StarryEyedSurprise is offline   Reply With Quote