View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 08:25 PM   #12
camdensmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: My Feelings are so hurt

I've checked craigslist (that is how I found this family) and there is nothing currently available. Only people posting that they are available. I will probably put up another ad there.

I will try babycenter and someone mentioned going to the local schools. I think I will definitely give that a try.

Thanks for the ideas ladies.

Yes, I agree that this probably never would have worked in the long run. I was getting weird vibes from the dad the whole time. I am just so used to open communication that I was truly shocked. There was no hint of anything wrong even when they dropped him off this morning. And if they were that worried why did they bring him here this morning anyway? Wouldn't they be putting their son in "danger" by leaving him in my care if everything was as bad as she said? It's just plain weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Natalya
I agree with those that said it probably wouldn't have worked out in the long run. . . Have you checked your local craigslist, or Babycenter's regional boards? There's always mamas looking for nannies/sitters on my region's boards for both sites.
Hugs Mama!!

camdensmommy is offline   Reply With Quote