View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 01:38 AM   #15
camdensmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: My Feelings are so hurt

Yes, I did talk to him about it and I was very polite and matter of fact about it. As we were going over the day I said, "I noticed while I was changing one of his poopy diapers that he has a small dimple, do I need to do anything special about keeping it clean?" and he seemed fine about it. He told me that they had it checked out and that it was nothing to worry about and that I didn't need to do anything special because they made sure to get it thoroughly cleaned during his bath every night.

I suppose it could have something to do with it but if that is the case that is just silly. It is something they should have brought to my attention anyway.

I think they had made up their mind about not using me anymore last week but needed time over the weekend and today to find a new caregiver. I am trying not to be offended but it is just really hard. They are going to stuff their little guy back into a childcare center and he is just not going to get the 1 on 1 that he needs right now. Even from knowing him only a week he does not have the type of personality that "thrives" in a large day care. Oh well, I did my best and I guess I'll just have to feel good about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAHMTo2
Did you ever talk with the dad about his dimple? If so could that be part of it?

camdensmommy is offline   Reply With Quote