View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 11:34 AM   #6
MandyLee
Registered Users
seller

Re: Can I post this here

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannona626 View Post
Looks like they are amazing quality too!!! I think next payday I may sneak a celery dot collection purchase, hehehehehe. I can justify that, right? It's our first baby, so it'll be worn by all of our kids!!! Did you use the itzy bitzy collection? If so, how long did it last...I'm assuming a couple of weeks, but if that's the only big purchase I make, it's not that bad.

ETA:
The comfy kid website is the one that I bookmarked. They seemed to have more than the other listed sites. I haven't browsed through their other brands, I'm scared I may fall in love w/ more stuff, haha.
Yep, I used the itzy bitzy stuff in the very beginning. It's very cute, and very itzy bitzy . My DD came home from the hospital weighing 6 lbs. 13 oz., and all of her 0-3 month clothes were huge on her. The Zutano itzy bitzy stuff fit perfectly, but she did outgrow it pretty quickly. I think it would fit most small to average size babies for at least the first 2-4 weeks.

After you get out of the tiny sizes, I think their stuff tends to run on the big side. My DD is 10.5 months (average size) and she's wearing 6-12 month Zutano. The 12-18 is still really big on her.