View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 09:58 PM   #8
mommyfrog
Registered Users

Re: anyone in 3rd trimester with a toddler?

You're definitely not alone. My eyes are still puffy from a crying spell!! It seems like ALL of my kids know I'm just too tired to chase them down and make it stick. They are getting away with waaay too much right now. My DH works a lot and plays an online game too much when he is home, so I feel like a single mom who happens to be married. So my two younger ones are screaming and fighting right now and I'm ignoring it because they won't hurt each other, they aren't the violent type. But anyway, my older kids are actually causing more of the crying right now. They just won't do what I ask them and dad doesn't really make them when he gets home. He just says go do what your mom told you, but doesn't follow through to make sure they do. It will get better after the baby is born.
Jeanie, wife of Paul, mommy of Aurora-20 and married (5/23/94), Oliver-18 (12/27/95), Simon-15 (9/11/98), Savannah-14 (4/9/00), Harrison-11 (2/26/03), Genevieve-9 (2/24/05), and Sebastian-6 (4/24/08), Precious Baby Girl (lost 8/10), Magnus-(4/26/14)
mommyfrog is offline   Reply With Quote