View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 07:13 AM   #11
Alikat380
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Am a horrible person for not being thrilled about being pregnant?

You are definitely not a horrible person. I know exactly how you feel. I became pregnant with this baby when my DD was 8 months old. I was nursing her too and prepared to nurse her for as long as she wanted. But she was already weaning herself off by that point. She had decided around 6 months that she wanted to start eating like mommy and daddy. If she saw her father eating while I was nursing her she would refuse to nurse anymore and just stare at whatever he was eating. It was rather interesting.

But I digress. I had wanted to wait at least a year after having my daughter to try and conceive again, but life had other plans for us. I was even on birth control but became pregnant anyways. I was really upset when I found out and DH was a bit taken aback too. He became excited about this pregnancy much sooner than me. I'm still rather apprehensive and getting used to the idea of having two children a little less than a year and a half apart. But at the same time with them being so close in age they will probably play well together and there might be less jealousy issues.

Check out my FSOT Diapers! Small FB Covers Cheap Wool. I am currently looking for Large Pockets, especially SB and FB!
Alikat380 is offline   Reply With Quote