View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 09:48 AM   #1
CarrieAnn0413
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
healthy eaters and those with GD, I need food help please

I just moved and had a week filled with junk food and boy did the scale throw it in my face this morning I need to be careful with my diet because I had GD with my dd. So I am making a grocery list and need some ideas for what to eat. My appetite is coming back on most days and as long as I eat small meals/snacks every 2 hours or so I feel pretty good. But all I seem to crave is carbs which is bad for GD of course. I can do fruit and plan to get a bunch but not sure what else to put on my list. I can not eat chicken or tomato sauce with this pg, it makes me sick. So nothing with either of those. I do pretty good with lunch, either a pb sandwich or tuna with an apple and a few chips ( i know the chips are bad) But I think I am more stuck on snack ideas and dinner. We have been going out to dinner a lot, not usually fast food but like family restaurant places. I try to pick a healthy choice and we started cooking out on the grill lately so i get some protein. Well sorry for rambling on about my eating habits I am just looking for some new ideas for my grocery list. TIA