View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 03:02 PM   #18
MyLil'Mountaineers
Registered Users
Formerly: my2sons
seller

Re: Pregnancy Loss Thread...

to all of you!!!

My first ds was a wonderful surprise. The pregnancy was a dream (except for GD). I ended up needing a CS because I couldn't deliver him.
We decided to TTC after his 2nd birthday and got pg in July (it took us 7 months). From the beginning, I knew something wasn't right. I didn't get a +pt until I was 19 DPO. I wasn't sick and I just didn't feel pg. I had been spotting and my OB thought that it could be an infection because my blood work was fine. I went for an u/s around 5-6 weeks and was assured that everything was ok and it was just too early to see anything well. On Labor day, Sept 6, 2004, I began bleeding very heavily. Luckily, we were at my aunt's and one of her L&D nurse friends was there. I was 10 weeks and 2 days along. I had a very painful (both physically and emotionally) natural miscarriage.
Four months later, we became pg with my 2nd ds. It wasn't an easy pg for many reasons. I developed GD again and I had some spotting. I never really relaxed with his pregnancy. I also had a very difficult delivery (another CS).
I thank God everyday for my children. I don't really understand why I lost Jordan but his short stay meant alot to so many people.

Amanda