View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 11:52 AM   #4
topazdodge
Registered Users
seller

Re: Discussion about wahm spam on DS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77triciaj View Post
Good work trying to start a "nice" discussion thread. I agree that it seems easy to say something "wrong" lately so I try not to talk business except in PMs. I know our mods/admins are trying to make the community nice for everyone so I'm sure they are open to hearing what comes of this. I think its really difficult to set a "line" that cannot be crossed when so much conversation is fairly subjective... but if there isn't a rule then its hard to enforce anything. kwim? am I just babbling?
No, you're not babbling. Sometimes I feel like I am, though. And I agree that it has to be hard for our mods/admins to find that balance in keeping this a nice place for everyone & at the same times making & enforcing rules. But sometimes you have to know when to take it back down a notch, kwim? I know I have to make myself do that a lot with my daughter, to really think about my actions and whether or not a rule is really a fair one/or can be a little more lenient to allow her to grow & not be so restricted if it's not necessary. Now I might be babbling. Well I guess I'll go exercise since this thread doesn't seem to be a lively discussion atm.

Free Crochet Longies Instructions Here
topazdodge is offline   Reply With Quote