Old 04-15-2008, 11:15 AM   #6
CrunchyMama0607
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: WHY?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imamama3 View Post
Sorr you're having such a tough time! D oyou wear a clean bra every day? Do you use a clean towel after every shower? I did this when bfing all of my babies and - knock wood - no thrush yet!
No I only have 2 bra's that fit me And I don't have time to wash towels everyday but I'll work on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flobee76 View Post
Hey mama- some are just prone to candida. Have you tried a candida cleanse? Also, I would suggest (if you haven't already started) to take probiotics and GSE and eat PLAIN yogurt sweetened w/ UNREFINED sweeteners or unsweetened applesauce.

Also, yeast (as in bread) doesn't cause yeast. It's the refined sugars and flours (white sugar & white flour)that can cause yeast.

If you can't stay away from sweets, stick w/ unrefined sweetners like honey, rapidura or sucanat, molasses, or fruit.
Thanx momma! I'm going to get some probiotics asap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amybabya View Post
Cut back on sugars and take acidophilus or eat yogurt on a regular basis. Are you taking an antibiotic? If so, eat yogurt 2x a day. That is what I do. Also, if you can, go braless as much as possible till you stop getting it. My boobies donít leak so I can do that.
mine just started leaking again but ill do the braless thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by lydiamom View Post
oh mama i'm right there with you! I had it for 6 months with dd1 and got it 2 weeks ago with dd2. it really sucks!! if you find a miracle cure/prevention, clue me in!
im sorry momma, that really sucks! i hope yours gets better soon