View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 04:32 PM   #4
ShannonIBCLC
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Cumberland and Perry County mommies checkin

Hi,
We live in Mechanicsburg. Please let any friends in the area know that I will be doing a cloth diaper demonstation this Sat. at the Mechancisburg Earth Day Festival.

I volunteered to create a Mommy and Me area so that families attending will have a covered area to nurse and change diapers. The space will be in the Citizen's Bank parking lot on the corner of 114 and 641 (Market and Main).

For more info google Mechanicsburg Earth Day Festival

The festival is this Sat. 4/19 from 11am-8pm and there is no admission charge. The bank parking lot won't be available to me until after 12:30pm.

When you visit the website you just have to click on Event Program to view the list of children's activities as well as many interesting free workshops. Here are mine:

Feeding Your Baby Naturally
2pm at the Mommy and Me area in Citizen's Bank parking lot
Hear tips for breastfeeding success. Learn how making your own baby food can be simple, fast and economical. A list of local natural family living resources will be given.

The New Generation of Cloth Diapering
3pm at the Mommy and Me area in Citizen's Bank parking lot
The cloth diapers of today no longer need pins or plastic pants. See demonstrations of a variety of cloth diapers with snaps or Velcro. Cloth diapering is about 1/10 the cost of disposable. Learn how to save your family money and save the environment with this reusable and healthy choice for your baby or toddler.

Hope to see you there. Any questions feel free to call me 717-712-6822.
Thanks,
Shannon
ShannonIBCLC is offline   Reply With Quote